Designer Concrete® Overlay
Designer Concrete® overlay system is a uniquely formulated concrete topping designed to bond to existing surfaces including damaged concrete substrates, tile, vinyl, and carpet and polished unlimited finishes for interior and exterior space.
Our dedicated team of professionals have developed expertise in installation and design using Designer Concrete® overlay system in order to achieve an unmatched, finished results for all types of project.
ABOUT DC OVERLAY
Designer Concrete®’s flexible compound has 3 times more bend strength than any regular substrates that adapts to movements making it easier and faster to install over any type of area.
COST – EFFECTIVE
There’s no need to spend time removing old surfaces. Our product can be poured-in-place over existing concrete, tile, and even hardwood.
Can be combined with Hydrocoating or similar top-coat and sealants to maintain a safe and environmentally friendly floor to control surface delamination and prevent allergens.
Designer Concrete® can achieve seamless designs in various colours that looks and feels like polished concreted, terrazzo, and even marble stones.
Designer Concrete® has been developed to perform better than traditional concrete overlay systems. Its flexible strength of up to 3,000 PSI greatly reduces cracking— making it a game changer in the industry.
Designer Concrete® overlay system can be used to fast-track your project, saving you time and money. The benefits of using Designer Concrete® include:
- installs 3x faster than traditional concrete overlay systems
- can be grinded within 24 hrs of installation
- requires 50% less polishing steps
- fewer polishing processes means less labour and less costs of diamond polishing tools
Its unique strength and flexibility can adapt to substrate movements making it easier to install in most type of surfaces.
Designer Concrete® overlay can be:
- installed at different slab thickness without compromising its durability
- poured on-site over small and large square footage to achieve seamless, continuous and levelled application
- bonded over most surfaces including plywood, tile, concrete, sound mat, and even distressed substrates without needing costly floor removals
Choose from a white finish, beige or gray shades, to a charcoal tone. We can create a variety of styles and designs to meet your specifications. Using the right techniques, Designer Concrete® can be made to resemble:
travertine | marble | granite | solid surface | terrazzo
The final surface finish can be smooth, honed polished, leathered, and more. The options are truly limitless!